Saturday, March 5, 2022

Stampin' For Christmas-1st Christmas Card of the Year!











Hey Y'all!
It's time for the Stampin' For Christmas crew to share more Christmas projects with you! It's hard to believe we are already into March. I am sharing my first Christmas card of the year.

It is a simple design made with strips of DSP-a great way to use up your scraps.


I started with a 1/2 x 5 piece of a wood pattern from the In Good Taste DSP to make the "trunk" of the tree. Then I cut strips of Tidings of Christmas, all 1/2 inch width, and the lengths were 1/2 inch difference. The longest was 3-1/2, then 3, then 2-1/2, 2, 1-1/2, and 1. I cropped the star using the Stitched Stars dies.


I stamped the inside of the card with a sentiment and pine bough images from Poinsettia Petals. Thanks for stopping by today! Now it's time to see what my friend Victoria is sharing. Make sure to check out all of the lovely projects!




March 2022 Roll Call

Nina McMillan

Victoria Littlewood

Gez Carpenter

Marieke Bart

Annette Elias

Sara Sayers


 

Waves Of The Ocean 
Available Now! Click on the images above or HERE to order products.





Live in the US and don't have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I would love to be your demonstrator! Need a catalog? Email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with CATALOG REQUEST in the subject line.





Thanks for stopping by today, go make something beautiful!
Love,
Nina





 



8 comments: