Saturday, March 5, 2022






Click on the image to see details





Hey Y'all!
It's been a minute! Later today, I am participating in the Stampin' For Christmas blog hop, and you will see my first Christmas card of the year, but first I just wanted to share a little of what is going on in the Stampin' Up! world, and mine as well.  In March, the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss is on sale for 20% off, and also several bundles. 

click image to see details

Waves Of The Ocean



Available Now! Click HERE to order!
The absolutely gorgeous Waves of the Ocean suite is available. *****TAKE NOTE***** the DSP, Foil, and rhinestones are available ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST so if you want them snatch them up quick!

Just to give you an update on me, we have a new houseguest, she is 18 and her name is Hannah. God has given us the opportunity to pour into her life, and we are taking it day by day. Then this past week, my 92 year old aunt that my daughter Blair, who has Down Syndrome, stays with had to have emergency surgery and is in the hospital and will be going to rehab. It's been a crazy week, but I am so grateful for my crazy, wonderful, chaotic life because it is so rich with people I love. Including you...my stamping friends. Some I have never met face to face, but getting to share the love of crafting is truly a blessing. Thank you for your love and support, you don't know how much I appreciate all of you!



Live in the US and don't have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I would love to be your demonstrator! Need a catalog? Email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with CATALOG REQUEST in the subject line.



Do you love Stampin' Up! products? Have a long wish list? Become a happy shopper and purchase from yourself at a discount, or even build a business. I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up.




Free Gift for Every order in march
Crafty Collaborators Tutorial Bundle with project ideas from demonstrators all over the globe!
Image coming soon




Thanks for stopping by today, go make something beautiful!
Love,
Nina





 



No comments:

Post a Comment