Thursday, March 10, 2022

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop-Florals













Hey Y'all!
It's time for another Stampin' Dreams blog hop, and today our projects are centered around the theme "Florals." 



I grabbed the Blessings of Home stamp and brought out my watercolor pencils to make this spotlight card. 



My cardbase is Bermuda Bay, cut at 4-1/4 x 8-1/4, scored at 5-1/2. This makes a very simple fun fold. I stamped the image in Basic Gray onto a piece of Basic White, then die cut a circle from the middle. I used the watercolor pencils and a blender pen to color the image. I layered the Basic White panel onto a panel of Basic Black, then popped up the circle with dimensionals. I stamped the greeting from Flowing Flowers in Bermuda Bay, then attached this panel to the cardbase. I added a simple twine bow and some Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
I added a panel of Basic White to the inside and stamped the floral image again in Basic Gray. I'm so glad you stopped by today, make sure to visit all of the other blogs and see what they are sharing.



Card Measurements:
  • Cardbase: Bermuda Bay 4-1/4 x 8-1/4, scored at 5-1/2
  • Basic White: Front panel 3-1/2 x 4-1/2, Inside panel 4 x 5-1/4
  • Basic Black: 3-5/8 x 4-5/8

Waves Of The Ocean
Available Now! Click HERE to order!



Live in the US and don't have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I would love to be your demonstrator! Need a catalog? Email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with CATALOG REQUEST in the subject line.



Do you love Stampin' Up! products? Have a long wish list? Become a happy shopper and purchase from yourself at a discount, or even build a business. I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up.




Thanks for stopping by today, go make something beautiful!
Love,
Nina





 



18 comments:

  1. Lovely card Nina, love the spotlight technique x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the spotlight technique! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spotlight. Very pretty card and great stamp set pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you spotlighted the flower!

    ReplyDelete