Saturday, March 19, 2022

Easy Peasy Gift Card Holder



















Hey Y'all!
Today I wanted to share this easy gift card holder. I needed a card for a baby shower for a boy. 
 
I chose the Hats Off bundle to create my card. I love the sentiment "Here's To the Next Adventure" because if you have had kids, you know what I'm talking about! Every day is an adventure! And well worth it, I might add. The cardbase is Misty Moonlight, and it is what some call a "Hot Dog" fold or "top folding" card. The cardstock is cut in 1/2  at 4-1/4  and scored at 5-1/2. (scroll down to see all of the measurements.) The Pool Party panel was die cut with one of the rectangles from the Scalloped Contour Dies.

                                                    

Look at the stitching detail on the hat! I first stamped it in Misty Moonlight onto Basic White, then die cut it. I also die cut the patch on the front in Misty Moonlight and the fish in Basic White. I used some of the recently retired Sunshine & Rainbows DSP from Saleabration. I hope you were able to get some, I love that paper! (PS if you didn't get any, I have a class coming up using it with the coordinating Rainbows of Happiness Bundle.)


Here is the inside of the card, and you can see on the left side the pocket for the gift card holder. This is created by folding on the 2-3/4 score line and placing adhesive on the top and bottom edge. Before I glued it down, I used a 1-1/2" circle punch to create the thumb notch. I die cut the smaller hat in Misty Moonlight, and also stamped the inside greeting in Misty Moonlight. This one comes from All For Baby. 

Card Measurements:
  • Cardbase: Misty Moonlight 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2 and 2-3/4
  • Basic White: Front Panel  2-5/8 x 3-7/8, Inside Panel 4 x 5-1/4
  • DSP: Both panels 2-1/2 x 4
Thanks for stopping by today! Lots of special deals going on in March...the bundle sale, the Mini Cut & Emboss is on sale, the Waves of the Ocean preorder, and when you order from me, you receive a free tutorial with over 30 project instructions!



Waves Of The Ocean
Available Now! Click HERE to order!



Live in the US and don't have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I would love to be your demonstrator! Need a catalog? Email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with CATALOG REQUEST in the subject line.



Do you love Stampin' Up! products? Have a long wish list? Become a happy shopper and purchase from yourself at a discount, or even build a business. I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up.




Free Gift for Every order in march
Crafty Collaborators Tutorial Bundle with project ideas from demonstrators all over the globe!







 Product List
Thanks for stopping by today, go make something beautiful!
Love,
Nina





 



No comments:

Post a Comment