Sunday, March 27, 2022

Share It Sunday Blog Hop-Inspiration Piece







Hey Y'all!
Happy Sunday! It's time for the monthly Share It Sunday Blog Hop with the Crafty Collaborators. We are a group of crafters that enjoy sharing our love of papercrafting with you. The Share It Sunday hop is pretty much "anything goes," we can choose to share anything we want.

                                         

Last Monday on my Facebook Live, I made a project inspired by this door hanger made by my friend Sheli Ladner (she has a store-This Is Home For Us in Whigham, GA). Can you guess which set I used?


The Flowering Rain Boots bundle, of course! 


I started with a Pool Party cardbase, then added a Basic White panel embossed with the Brick 3D Embossing Folder. I die cut a circle from a wood grain pattern from the Heart and Home DSP, then added Pool Party ink with a Blending Brush. I stamped the flowers in different colors, die cut them, then cut them apart to make the multicolored bouquet. The stems were inked up in Granny Apple Green, then I used sponge daubers to add Garden Green to get the variegated look.


I used the Pattern Party DSP for the rainboots and the greeting, which was die cut from the Amazing Thanks dies. The Foam Adhesive Sheets are awesome for popping up those cut out letters and words! I stamped the rainboot image onto the DSP, then die cut.  By the way, the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss is on sale along with several bundles until the end of March! You can click the Savings Are In Bloom photo above to see more details.


Here you can see the first card I made with a different greeting. I had made 2 different cards, one before the live and one during the live. I popped this one off in the mail to her before taking a picture! This is a picture she posted on Facebook, and I am so glad, because I wanted you to see the different greetings. I die cut the letters from Playful Alphabet. 
So what inspires you? Have you ever CASE'd something that wasn't a card originally? I'm so glad you joined me today, now take a look at what everyone else is sharing!




Click on this image to see what’s on sale! Only while supplies last, so get them before they are gone!



Waves Of The Ocean
Available Now! Click HERE to order!



Live in the US and don't have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I would love to be your demonstrator! Need a catalog? Email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with CATALOG REQUEST in the subject line.



Do you love Stampin' Up! products? Have a long wish list? Become a happy shopper and purchase from yourself at a discount, or even build a business. I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up.




Love,
Nina





 



4 comments: