Thursday, March 24, 2022

Announcing the 2022-24 In Colors













Hey Y'all!
Stampin’ Up! Has given us a sneak peek of the brand new In Colors coming in the Annual Catalog that goes live in May. As a demonstrator, I’ve already seen it (FYI, you can become a demo, or if you don’t want to do as a business, a “happy shopper” by purchasing from yourself at a discount) and get all of these sneak peeks yourself, plus get to order products before anyone else! I would love love love to have you on my team! The Starter Kit really is the best deal in the catalog. 
But I digress! I promised you the new In Colors, and here they are:



This was the first one they introduced. I am loving the bright, happy look of the new In Colors, and Sweet Sorbet
is going to be so much fun!

If you’ve been around for a few of years, you remember my obsession with Lemon Lime Twist. When it retired, I almost needed therapy (just kidding.) Parakeet Party is very similar, so I think it and myself are going to be REEEEAAALLLY good friends😂


I can’t wait to ink up some ocean images (think Waves of the Ocean set, also Oceanfront!) with this beautiful color! If you love the beach, you will definitely want this color in your collection!

Ok, Misty Moonlight is probably my favorite current In Color. It will probably call for a moment of silence on retirement day (May 2 will be the last day to order from the 2022-22 Annual Catalog, May 3 the new one goes live to customers.) So I am happy to see this color, it is close to Misty Moonlight.


This color reminds me of periwinkle. It is going to be beautiful for floral images, don’t you think?


So what In Color are you most excited about?  I can’t wait to get my hands on them, I’ve already got my wish list going for the new catalog. So many fun things in store! But also so many current sets to play with…I love the variety Stampin’ Up! provides us. And the quality of the product, the color coordination of the ink, paper, ribbon, embellishments is second to none.
Remember the 20% off sale that includes the Mini Cut & Emboss, plus the preorder of the Waves of the Ocean Suite.



Waves Of The Ocean
Available Now! Click HERE to order!



Live in the US and don't have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I would love to be your demonstrator! Need a catalog? Email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with CATALOG REQUEST in the subject line.



Do you love Stampin' Up! products? Have a long wish list? Become a happy shopper and purchase from yourself at a discount, or even build a business. I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up.




Free Gift for Every order in march
Crafty Collaborators Tutorial Bundle with project ideas from demonstrators all over the globe!


Thanks for stopping by today, go make something beautiful!
Love,
Nina





 



No comments:

Post a Comment