Friday, February 18, 2022

Stamps Are For More Than Cards! Home Decor Blog Hop








Hey Y'all!
Have you ever thought of using your stamps, ink, and paper for more than just cards or scrapbooking? Today the Crafty Collaborators are sharing Home Decor ideas! This is gonna be fun! 

I used a nautical theme to decorate one of the bathrooms in my home. 



So I decided to make custom switch plates!


It's amazing what you can do with some Designer Series Paper and Mod Podge™! I stamped images from the Sailing Home stamp set onto some In Good Taste DSP.


Then I adhered it to the switch plates with Mod Podge™...voila! Custom switch plates!
Now take a look at what everyone else has shared!



UPCOMING CLASSES

I offer In Person as well as Online/Classes By Mail. Click here to see upcoming events on my calendar. Do you have a church ladies group you would like to plan an event for? Or a fundraiser? Is there a particular product you would like to see? Contact me and let me customize an event just for you! Email ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com and let's chat!



Live in the US and don't have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I would love to be your demonstrator! Need a catalog? Email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with CATALOG REQUEST in the subject line.




WANT TWO FREE STAMP SETS?
Saleabration is a great time to become a demonstrator! The Starter Kit is ALWAYS the best deal in the catalog, but it's even better during Saleabration! Get $125 of products, for only $99, PLUS 2 FREE STAMP SETS OF YOUR CHOICE! I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up!




Free Gift for Every order in february
Crafty Collaborators Tutorial Bundle with project ideas from demonstrators all over the globe!
Thanks for stopping by today, go make something beautiful!
Love,
Nina





 



6 comments: