Friday, February 4, 2022

Kisses & Hugs-Paper Pumpkin Blog Hop







Hey Y'all!
I am joining the Crafty Collaborators for a Paper Pumpkin Blog Hop featuring January's kit, Kisses & Hugs.  Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription craft kit containing supplies to make the projects for that month. It includes a stamp set, ink, embellishments, instructions for the projects, and the very first kit you get has an acrylic block to use with the stamps. Plus, there is a refill kit available if you need more supplies! But here's my secret: I up my subscription to 2 or 3 when I know the projects will be for a holiday like Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's, etc., so I have plenty to share, because those refill kits can sell out fast with popular kits. It is really a party in a box every month. January's kit centers around Valentine's Day, and I am showing 3 alternate projects you can make. 



The first project is a Bag-A-Lope. Those envelopes are just too pretty to only stuff with cards! To make a Bag-A-Lope, score 3 sides of an envelope at 1". Fold and burnish the score lines, then open it up to create a bag. At the bottom of the bag, there will be two triangles created from the score lines. Fold these and secure with adhesive to the bottom. If you want to do any stamping on the envelope, do that before you create the bag. I kept my embellishments simple-this is one of the projects we are making at my Girls Valentines Stamp Camp, and there will be girls ranging from 8 years and up. Of course, you can fancy it up as much as you like.


The second project is this banner I created by cutting apart one of the cards. I punched holes in the top of the hearts to thread the string through. I added some tags created with the Tailor Made Tags dies. I stamped them with the heart and arrow images from the stamp set in Versamark and heat embossed in gold. 


The last project I CASE'd from a fellow demonstrator, Renee Ewart. You can find her on Facebook at Renee's Paper Crafts. I love the sentiments in this stamp. My sweet mama always replied to "I love you" with "Love You More." She signed almost every card she gave me with that phrase, and it brings such sweet memories to my mind.


It is a gate fold card created by adding 2 score lines to the card bases in the kit.


Score a vertical line in the center of both outside hearts of the card bases.


Fold as shown. I added two of the gold embossed hearts, one to the outside and one to the inside. I stamped the outside heart with Smoky Slate and Flirty Flamingo. Make sure you only put adhesive on one side when you are adhering it to the card front, or your card won't open! 
Below, I have included all of the extra supplies I used to make these projects that aren't included in the kit. You can purchase Paper Pumpkin month to month, but right now Saleabration is going on where you can earn free product with qualifying purchases! Why not take advantage and purchase a pre-paid subscription and get free product as well! 

Thanks for joining us today, now you get to see what everyone else is creating!





Live in the US and don't have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I would love to be your demonstrator! Need a catalog? Email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with CATALOG REQUEST in the subject line.




WANT TWO FREE STAMP SETS?
Saleabration is a great time to become a demonstrator! The Starter Kit is ALWAYS the best deal in the catalog, but it's even better during Saleabration! Get $125 of products, for only $99, PLUS 2 FREE STAMP SETS OF YOUR CHOICE! I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up!




Thanks for stopping by today, go make something beautiful!
Love,
Nina





 



10 comments: