Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Decorative Masks and a Card for Global Design Project #328







Hey Y'all!
Today, I am playing along with the Global Design Project challenge. It has been awhile since I have made a project for this challenge. This week's challenge is to CASE (Copy And Share Everything or Copy And Selectively Edit) the designer.




And here is my CASE. 


I have been playing with the Butterflies and Flowers Decorative Masks getting ready for my new Techniques Club (you can see details below.)


I used a blending brush to create the image-Petal Pink & Poppy Parade for the flowers, Evening Everygreen for the leaves, then fussy cut it out to place on my card. The frame was created with a die from Ornate Layers, and then a piece of Pansy Petals DSP was cropped with a Stitched Rectangle Die and adhered to the center of the frame. I embossed a Pale Papaya panel with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder and adhered that to a Basic White cardbase. Pale Papaya and Evening Evergreen ribbon were used to create the bow. The sentiment was heat embossed in white onto Basic Black cardstock. 
Have you tried the Decorative Masks? They are so fun to use! In fact, they are the first class in my new class series, Technique Tuesday. Here are the details, click HERE to sign up, class is available in person or through the mail!






Live in the US and don't have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I would love to be your demonstrator! Need a catalog? Email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with CATALOG REQUEST in the subject line.




WANT TWO FREE STAMP SETS?
Saleabration is a great time to become a demonstrator! The Starter Kit is ALWAYS the best deal in the catalog, but it's even better during Saleabration! Get $125 of products, for only $99, PLUS 2 FREE STAMP SETS OF YOUR CHOICE! I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up!




Love,
Nina





 



No comments:

Post a Comment