Thursday, February 18, 2021

Spring Themed Blog Hop With Crafty Collaborations


Hey Y'all!
I have so much fun being a part of these hops with my Crafty Collaborations peeps! If you've seen any of our previous hops, you know there is some amazing talent in this group, and I have gotten so much inspiration!  For this hop, we are focusing on Spring...I don't know about you, but after the winter we have had, I am ready for it! I live in South Georgia, and I tell people, "I don't like this cold weather, I live in the South for a reason....I WANT to wear flip flops in the winter!" Lol! 

                                              

When I think of Spring, I think of bright colors & flowers blooming, and I thought the Pretty Perennials bundle was perfect to convey that. I chose one of my favorite colors, Coastal Cabana, for my cardbase, and added a layer of the same embossed with the Greenery Embossing Folder.


I created lots of layers using the stamps and coordinating dies in this set.  The Matte Black Dots were perfect centers for the small flowers.

I added some sparkle with my Wink of Stella marker,  and I couldn't resist adding a bow with the Pool Party ribbon.
Now it's time to see everyone else's "Spring" creations.




Thanks for stopping by, I hope my card has brightened your day! If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used, click on the images below to go to my online store.  Only a couple of weeks left to take advantage of Saleabration!  
Love,
Nina


Product List 

8 comments: