Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Note Card Holder & The Saleabration Continues Class

Hey Y'all!

Here are the instructions for the note card holder I shared the other day.  If you missed that post with all of the cards inside, you can view it here.

This would make a great gift, in fact, I made this one for my mom.


It can hold up to 6 notecards and envelopes, 3 on each side.

Here are the instructions to make the holder:
  • Cardstock: 7-1/2 x 8-1/4
  • Score the long side at 3-7/8 and 4-3/8
  • Score the short side at 5-1/4 x 5-1/2
  • 2 side pieces 1-1/4 x 2
  • Score these on the 2' side at 1/2 and 3/4


Mark 1" out from each vertical score line in the center.  Draw a diagonal line from this mark up to the top score line on each side.  Cut out entire triangular section.


Fold the side tabs and adhere them to the outside bottom edge.  Fold up the bottom flaps and adhere to form a pocket. When the holder is folded, these should line up on the sides.


Decorate and embellish as desired.  For this project, my DSP measured 3-3/4 x 5-1/8, and my ribbon was about 24".
I am offering this as a class Saturday March 13.  Saleabration was just too short, and there was so much going on in my life.  Everyone who attends will be entered into a drawing to win the Punch Party stamp set and other prizes.  The class will be $20 for the notecard holder and 6 cards.  I will also offer this as a Class to Go.  That option will be $15 for the class plus $8 shipping.  You will receive 6 notecards and envelopes, 6 6x6 pieces of DSP, Basic White for stamping, ribbon, and the holder template scored.  You will be responsible for cutting, punching, and stamping the cards. 
Deadline to sign up is Thursday February 25.  I plan to use the same DSP used here, but it is only while supplies last, so I can't guarantee it.
Click here to sign up.
If you just absolutely love the items I used and don't want to wait for the class, you can earn the DSP free with a $50 order and the Host exclusive Stamp Set with a $300 order during Saleabration, which ends February 28.
Thanks for stopping by!
Love,
Nina



 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment