Saturday, February 27, 2021

My Organized Craft Room!




 Hey Y’all!

I have been a busy girl! I have been working on getting some organizing done in my craft room, so it will be a "craft" room and not what it has been...a "crap" room lol! I just wanted to share what I have accomplished in the past couple of weeks, and hopefully give you some organization inspiration. If you know me, you are probably falling out of your chair laughing at that!



My husband gave me the cabinets and counter top a couple of years ago for Christmas.  I purchased the top cabinets from Home Depot, they are actually pre-fab cabinets made to go in the bathroom, but 3 of them worked perfectly over the counter space.


I adhered magnetic sheets (inexpensive vent covers found in home improvement stores) to the inside of the cabinet doors for dies that I use frequently.


I have had this old teacher's desk for awhile, I think I paid $30 for it, I painted it and added contact paper to the top.


One of the drawers contains ribbon and embellishments.


Another drawer contains punches.  


The tall drawer contains my card stock, the regular colors are in the front and the In-colors are in the back. I have them in file folders, and keep the scraps in the folders as well. 



My friend Vivian gave me ideas on what to do in my space, and the open bookshelves were one of her suggestions. By the way, she says when she retires from teaching she is going to start her own organization business, and she really needs to! I already had the white one, and black was all they had in stock.  I knew I wasn't going to be on the cover of a magazine, so I was ok that one didn't match.


I splurged and bought the new style ink pads in all of the colors.  I had a mix of the old and new style, and had a few pieces of the storage.  I am so happy with how all of it looks! It will ALWAYS be a work in progress, but I know I have felt so creative since it isn't so cluttered and junky. I didn't take before pictures...I was scared y'all would nominate me for an episode of hoarders lol! So if I can do this, anybody can!
So what are your best organization tips? Let me know in the comments!  
Thanks for stopping by, I have the Stampin' Up! ink and marker storage products listed below, just click on the image to go to my online store.
Love,
Nina


Product List 

No comments:

Post a Comment