Friday, February 19, 2021

Saleabration is Almost Over!



 Hey Y'all!

I'm not sharing a project today, but I wanted to remind you there are only 2 weeks of Saleabration left! You may be saying, "Nina, I have plenty of stamp sets and tools" (why anyone would say that I have no idea! And I don't need that kind of negativity in my life lol!) Now is the perfect time to stock up on adhesive, envelopes, or your favorite colors of cardstock...or have you been wanting some ink pads or Stampin' Blends? Have you had your eye on the Stamparatus, or the Stampin' Cut and Emboss, or the Mini? You're going to use it anyway, why not earn free product as a bonus?

Here is one of my favorite products, the Berry Blessings stamp set and DSP, free with $100 purchase:

Berry Blessings


This stamp set has some great sentiments and beautiful images, also free with $100 purchase:



And I just can't say enough about those donkeys! Free with $50 purchase:



And I think this is my favorite, I THINK, at least it's one of them, free with $50 purchase:




                                     

And have you seen the bonus host set, Punch Party?


It coordinates with 3 of our punches, the Double Oval Punch, the Heart Punch Pack, and the Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch. Place a $300 order, get 12% product free, 6 free Level 1 ($50 purchase) Saleabration items, or 3 Level 2 ($100 purchase) or however you want to mix it up, plus this fun stamp set!

Click here to see all of the amazing choices in the Saleabration brochure.  
Thanks for visiting today, I appreciate your business and am always available to answer any questions or help you with any of your crafting needs.  
Love,
Nina






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment