Monday, March 15, 2021

Retiring In-Colors! Used With Friends Are Like Seashells



 Hey Y’all!

I can't believe the 2019-21 In Colors are getting ready to retire!  Pretty Peacock, Purple Posy, Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, and Terra Cotta Tile will soon be just a memory.  Now I am always excited to see what is in store (new catalog coming in May.....eeeeekkkk!), but I'm going to miss these old friends. 


I created this card to showcase them all, and show you the amazing "Friends Are Like Seashells" bundle.


Now, just a disclaimer, I am not a big beach fan.  But I still absolutely love this set, the sentiments, the embossing folder (which, by the way is on backorder) that just brings the die cut to life, it's just beautiful.


If you plan to make a project by stamping images on the die and using the embossing folder like I did for this card, here are the steps:
  1. Use the large die to crop a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Basic White cardstock
  2. Stamp the shell images in the matching areas.  
  3. Now run the die cut through the embossing folder.
When I was stamping my images, I "stamped off" each ink color, so the colors you see are "second generation."

Here is the Facebook Live video to show you how I made this card:


Make sure you watch to see a really cool technique with the Wink of Stella and reinker!


So what color will you miss the most?  It's like choosing a favorite child, isn't it? If you don't have a current Stampin' Up! demonstrator, and would like a new catalog, email me at ninamac32@hotmail.com with your name and address and put "Requesting Current Catalog" in the subject line.  If you have purchased products from me in the last year, you will automatically be mailed one.
I am also having a class using this suite, you can find all the details here.  I am offering an In person and a Zoom option.
Thanks for stopping by today!  If you would like to purchase any of the products I've used, just click on the links below to go to my online store.  Thank you for your support!  Happy Stamping!
Love,
Nina


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment