Friday, March 26, 2021

Five Retiring Must-Haves from the 2020-21 Annual Catalog

 Hey Y'all!

It's that bittersweet time of year in the Stampin' Up! world....we are excited about the new Annual Catalog coming, but having to say goodbye to the products that are retiring.  I have picked my top five favorites that I don't want you to miss out on.  You can see all of the products that are retiring here.  And if there is something you want, get it now, everything is only available while supplies last.  Also, if a bundle is retiring, but the individual products are carrying over, order the bundle now because you save 10%.  

Thanks for stopping by, 

Love,

Nina

Here is my list of Top Five Must-Haves:

Top Five Retiring Products from the 2020-21 Annual Catalog

1.Buffalo Check Cling-Mount Stamp Set
151372s This is one of my favorite stamps of all time! Going to miss this one!
2.Whisper White 5/8" (1.6 Cm) Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
146912s My favorite ribbon, it goes with anything!
3.Arrange A Wreath Bundle (English)
154109s I love the versatility of this set. It covers many occasions, and makes beautiful cards.
4.2" (5.1 Cm) Circle Punch
133782s Punches are so quick and easy, and you can do some cute punch art! The 1-1/2" and 2-1/4' are retiring as well! You need these in your craft room!
5.Ridiculously Awesome Cling Stamp Set
152512s I love the sentiments in this set, the font, the chalkboard look, it is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment