Saturday, March 27, 2021

CASEing the Designer with Pretty Perennials GDP #284

 


Hey Y'all!
I am so happy I had time this week to play along with the Global Design Project challenge...it's CASEing the Designer, and here is what we are CASEing...this gorgeous creation by Krista Frattin:


I used many different elements from the Pretty Perennials bundle to make lots and lots of layers.


I started with a Sahara Sand cardbase and added a Nigh of Navy layer embossed with the Tasteful Textiles embossing folder.


I added a couple of strips of In Good Taste DSP (which is NOT retiring, and I am so happy about that!) and some Polka Dot Tulle ribbon (which is retiring, and that makes me sad.)


I built everything up on a Pool Party Oval die cut with the Stitched Shapes (retiring by the way!), and then added my sentiment. 
If you would like to recreate this card and need any of the products used, just click on the images below to go to my online store. The new Annual Catalog is coming soon! If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and would like a new catalog, contact me and I will be happy to mail you one.  If you have ordered from me in the last 6 months, you will automatically receive one. Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to subscribe to my blog, and leave me a comment and tell me what are you sad to see on the retiring list!  
Love,
Nina


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment