Thursday, March 18, 2021

Easter! Crafty Collaborations Blog Hop



 Hey Y’all!

The Crafty Collaborations crew is sharing Easter projects with you today!  I created this card with one of my favorites, the Arrange A Wreath bundle. It is so versatile, and there are so many possibilities.  I was able to create lots of layers with so many different elements.


I started with a piece of In Good Taste DSP.  It was a light tan wood color, and I wanted more gray tones, so I used a sponge brayer to apply Smoky Slate ink.  I stamped the wreath image onto the DSP in Pear Pizzazz, then die cut both wreath dies, one in Basic White, and the other in Pear Pizzazz.  I chose bright, happy colors to accent my wreath.


I stamped the egg images and then die cut them with the matching dies. To make the flowers, I die cut the larger flower from solid cardstock, then die cut the small flower from the Brights DSP in matching colors and layered them.  I adhered a foam adhesive sheet to Melon Mambo cardstock and die cut the bow; this made it easier to pop it up.  The greeting was made by stamping the wood plank image in Soft Seafoam, then stamping "Happy Easter" in Early Espresso.


My background is a 4 x 5-1/2 piece of Basic White embossed with the Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder.  All of this is layered onto a Highland Heather cardbase. This design can be easily adapted to go on a box or made into a gift tag. Now that you've seen my project, hop through and see what everyone else has created!

****Would you help me grow my Instagram? Look me up @ninassouthernaccents and follow me. Thanks for your help! If you would like to order any of the products I used, click on the images below to go to my online store. Please subscribe to my blog, I love to share projects and my love of crafting with you.
Love,
Nina


Product List

5 comments: