Monday, March 22, 2021

Crafty Challenge Blog Hop


Hey Y'all!
I'm joining the Crafty Collaborators for another Crafty Challenge Blog Hop.  This time it's a Color Challenge.


Yesterday I shared a card with the Wild Roses Background Stamp, and since I already had it out on my desk, I chose to use it again for this project. If you missed yesterday's post, you can see it here.


I decided to use the same technique of inking up the stamp with a sponge brayer, but this time I created an ombre effect with the 3 colors from the color challenge.


I stamped the sentiment in Misty Moonlight and used Misty Moonlight ribbon and enamel dots for embellishments.


Now that you have seen my project, it's time to see all of the other beautiful creations! Here is the list of all of the contributors:


Thanks for stopping by today, here is a list of all of the supplies I used to make this card.  Have a blessed day!
Love,
Nina

 

Product List

9 comments: