Sunday, January 29, 2023

Beautifully Happy-Saleabration Saturday Even Thoigh it’s Monday



Who doesn't love free stuff! And there are so many pretties to choose from! Click here to start shopping!


It's a great time to join my team-the Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, SASS for short. Click "Join the Fun" at the top for more information!

Hey Y'all!
I am doing a series of blog posts featuring Saleabration products, and my goal was to have a new post every Saturday. Well, as y’all know, life happens, and this one is a couple of days late. Sorry about that! But I hope these projects bring a smile to your Monday.
The Beautifully Happy stamp set is two-step set. I love two-step stamps, super easy to make beautiful cards. You can use 2 different inks, or one ink color and stamp the “outline” image, then if you are using the same color, “stamp off” with the solid image to create a lighter color.

For this card, I used Mossy Meadow and Blackberry Bliss, stamping full strength for the outline image, and then “stamping off” the solid fill-in image.


I stamped the outline image in Crumb Cake ink onto my Crumb Cake cardbase, then used the Deckled Rectangle dies to crop a piece of Very Vanilla and a sheet of the Favored Flowers DSP (you can see more projects made with that here.) The sentiment comes from Peaceful Moments, one of those great all occasion sets everyone needs in their stash.

This next card was a project featured at my latest technique class. It is called the “Faux Tile” techniques and is created by scoring the cardstock befor stamping, making it look like tile. Do you see we even did the envelope flap?

Here I used 2 different ink colors, Memento for the outline, and Polished Pink, Parakeet Party, and Coastal Cabana. ***TIP*** use the Stamparatus positioning tool to line up 2-step stamps. I just love those bright, happy colors together!
Keep in mind, while Saleabration doesn’t end until February 28, all products are only while supplies last. So if there is something you are wanting, you need to purchase it sooner rather than later!
Sign up for my Paper, Ribbon, and Embellishment Share! See all the details HERE



                                           

Have you seen the kits collection? Here is one of my favorites-ANYTHING to help me organize! And I am promising to be better about sending cards in the New Year, so I know this is going to be a huge help.
To see all of the available kits, Click here


If you live in the US, do not have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and would like a copy of the catalog, email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with "Catalog Request" in the subject line, and I will be happy to send you one!



Available Now!

Email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with "Catalog Request" in the subject line to request a current catalog, or click on the image to view online.












Do you love Stampin' Up! products? Have a long wish list? Become a happy shopper and purchase from yourself at a discount, or even build a business. I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up.






Thanks for stopping by today, go make something beautiful!
Love,
Nina





 









No comments:

Post a Comment