Saturday, January 14, 2023

Adorable Owls Comin’ At You for Saleabration Saturday!



Who doesn't love free stuff! And there are so many pretties to choose from! Click here to start shopping!


It's a great time to join my team-the Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, SASS for short. Click "Join the Fun" at the top for more information!

Hey Y'all!
It’s another Saleabration Saturday, and today I am featuring the Adorable Owls stamp! 


I paired it with another Saleabration product- the Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper.


Both of these items are free during Saleabration, which ends February 28, 2023, and are available while supplies last. Adorable Owls is a Level 1 item, free with a $50 purchase. Dandy Designs is a Level 2 item, free with $100 purchase (it’s a HUGE stack of paper!) I had planned to create more cards to show, but some things came up this week and I didn’t get a chance. I hope to share more projects with this set in a post during the week. 

Be sure to take advantage of Saleabration, and don’t forget the joining special! It’s the best deal ever!





Sign up for my Paper, Ribbon, and Embellishment Share! See all the details HERE



                                           

Have you seen the kits collection? Here is one of my favorites-ANYTHING to help me organize! And I am promising to be better about sending cards in the New Year, so I know this is going to be a huge help.
To see all of the available kits, Click here


If you live in the US, do not have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and would like a copy of the catalog, email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with "Catalog Request" in the subject line, and I will be happy to send you one!



Available Now!

Email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with "Catalog Request" in the subject line to request a current catalog, or click on the image to view online.












Do you love Stampin' Up! products? Have a long wish list? Become a happy shopper and purchase from yourself at a discount, or even build a business. I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up.



TAMS




Thanks for stopping by today, go make something beautiful!
Love,
Nina





 







No comments:

Post a Comment