Sunday, January 8, 2023

January Christmas Club-Peaceful Deer

                                        


Who doesn't love free stuff! And there are so many pretties to choose from! Click here to start shopping!


It's a great time to join my team-the Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, SASS for short. Click "Join the Fun" at the top for more information!

Hey Y'all!
Happy Sunday! Today is the last day of hunting season in Georgia, and my husband is on the hunt for the elusive big one. He is so bummed; he hasn't gotten one this season. But hunting season is not the reason I chose the Peaceful Deer stamp set and coordinating Deer Punch to feature in the first month of Christmas Club.
The purpose behind my monthly Christmas Club is to get the most use out of the stamps we have bought. How many of you look in the catalog and see all those gorgeous new stamps and bundles, and you go hog wild and order order order, then at the end of the year, you are looking at your stamps and realize there are some you haven't even inked up? Guilty! It's also to help us get ready and not let Christmas sneak up on us; we will have Christmas projects on hand and ready to go! 



I'm calling the monthly class my "Christmas Club," but that doesn't mean you have to participate every month. Each month, I will choose a stamp set or bundle to feature, and I will design 4 projects using that set. Three projects will be cards, one will be a Fancy Fold, and then one 3D project. You will also receive a PDF with instructions of all of the projects. 
This class will be in person or by mail. If you choose to participate by mail, there will be an extra $10 charge for shipping. You will also need to have the bundle we are using that month, ink pads, and other tools needed to complete the projects. You can purchase ink spots from me for $2 if needed.

Peaceful Deer Class includes:

  • Supplies (cardstock, punches, die cuts, embellishments) to make 4 projects

What You Will Need To Bring (In Person)

  • Craft kit (adhesive, scissors, bone folder)

What You Need To Complete Projects at Home (By Mail)

  • Peaceful Deer stamp and Deer Punch, acrylic blocks
  • Craft kit (adhesive, scissors, bone folder)
  • Coloring tools (I used the Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen, but you can use whatever you have on hand)
  • Blending tool (Blending brush or sponge)
  • Craft White Ink or Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
  • Ink Colors (you can purchase an ink spot for $2)

*****If you need to order any supplies, I will place the order and pay the tax and shipping on that as my thank you to you! You will still need to add the $10 for me to ship everything to you. For example, you need the Peaceful Deer stamp and punch, some dimensionals and Multipurpose Glue, and Blending Brushes. The total is $61.75, you would send me the items you need to order and pay me $61.75 if attending in person, $71.75 if you need it mailed.

How To Sign Up:

  • Email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with "Christmas Club" in the subject line
  • Payment is due January 20th, 2023
  • $25 in person, $35 by mail, FREE with $50 purchase in January (add $10 for shipping, I accept Paypal and Venmo)


Sign up for my Paper, Ribbon, and Embellishment Share! See all the details HERE



                                           

Have you seen the kits collection? Here is one of my favorites-ANYTHING to help me organize! And I am promising to be better about sending cards in the New Year, so I know this is going to be a huge help.
To see all of the available kits, Click here


If you live in the US, do not have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and would like a copy of the catalog, email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with "Catalog Request" in the subject line, and I will be happy to send you one!



Available Now!

Email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with "Catalog Request" in the subject line to request a current catalog, or click on the image to view online.












Do you love Stampin' Up! products? Have a long wish list? Become a happy shopper and purchase from yourself at a discount, or even build a business. I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up.

Love,
Nina





 







No comments:

Post a Comment