Saturday, January 21, 2023

Saleabration Saturday-Thanks A Bunch

                                             


Who doesn't love free stuff! And there are so many pretties to choose from! Click here to start shopping!


It's a great time to join my team-the Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, SASS for short. Click "Join the Fun" at the top for more information!

Hey Y'all!
It's Saturday! I love the Saturdays I get to stay in my pajamas, grab a cup of coffee, and go create in my craft room for a few hours. It seem like those are few and far between. I hope these cards I have designed with the Thanks A Bunch Saleabraton stamp will inspire your crafting time, whenever that is.


This set includes some fun 2-step stamps, you can see the detail on the large carrots in the first card. I also used some of my favorite dies and embossing folders in my craft room. If you like the look and are wanting to build up the "arsenal" in your craft room, now is a great time to do that! Make sure you check out the Starter Kit special during Saleabration-you can get $175 in product! And if you want to make it a business, GREAT! If you want to be a hobby demonstrator-GREAT! I would love for you to join my team whatever your goals are!

 I chose a simple layout for this first card. Pale Papaya, Pumpkin Pie, and Granny Apple Green inks make great colors for carrots. I stamped and fussy cut 3 carrots and leaves, then added them to a 3 x 4 piece of Basic White embossed with the Macrame embossing folder.  I used another Saleabration product-the Dandy Designs DSP-for the scalloped edge attached to the Basic White.


The Pale Papaya cardbase was too plain, so did some tone-on-tone stamping (stamp with the same color ink onto the same color carstock, here it is Pale Papaya) to add some texture. I added a Linen Thread bow and my sentiment to finish off the card.


This second card pulls in one of my favorite new products from the January-April Mini Catalog, the Easter Bunny punch! These 2 products pair so well together! Again, I used the Dandy Designs DSP for the bunny and the scalloped edge at the bottom of the card.


The carrots are stamped in Pale Papaya and Granny Apple Green, and the "Love You" sentiment in Pale Papaya onto a 4 x 4-3/4 panel of Basic White, attached the scalloped strip to the bottom, then layered it onto a Basic White cardbase.



This last card shows a couple of neat techniques you can use to alter and stretch the products you already have. And Designer Carrots! Who knew? Yes! there really is such a thing! I thought that went well with the sentiment "There's no one quite like you."



The carrots are stamped in Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sorbet, and So Saffron, then the leaves in Parakeet Party. I used the Quatrefoil Tile embossing folder to emboss the Rich Razzleberry panel.


Here is one of the techniques I mentioned. When I started stamping, I had a different design in mind, but didn't like how the layout looked. So to center my carrots on the Basic White piece, I "shortened" it by placing the die where I wanted the piece cropped, and made a shorter die cut. Pretty neat, huh?



The other technique I mentioned is coloring ribbon with your Stampin' Blends. How many times do you want to add ribbon to your project, but you don't have any in the color you want to use? Or Stampin' Up! doesn't have ribbon in that color? This is a simple fix. I usually use a white ribbon, but this Soft Sea Foam ribbon was light enough. I colored it with Dark Fresh Freesia to match that strip of, yep, you guessed it! The Dandy Designs DSP!



                                           

Have you seen the kits collection? Here is one of my favorites-ANYTHING to help me organize! And I am promising to be better about sending cards in the New Year, so I know this is going to be a huge help.
To see all of the available kits, Click here


If you live in the US, do not have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and would like a copy of the catalog, email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with "Catalog Request" in the subject line, and I will be happy to send you one!



Available Now!

Email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with "Catalog Request" in the subject line to request a current catalog, or click on the image to view online.












Do you love Stampin' Up! products? Have a long wish list? Become a happy shopper and purchase from yourself at a discount, or even build a business. I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up.

Love,
Nina





 







No comments:

Post a Comment