Friday, January 6, 2023

New Catalog Blog Hop with the Crafty Collaborators Crew



Who doesn't love free stuff! And there are so many pretties to choose from! Click here to start shopping!


It's a great time to join my team-the Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, SASS for short. Click "Join the Fun" at the top for more information!

Hey Y'all!
The brand new January-April 2023 Mini Catalog launched yesterday, January 4, along with one of the most exciting times in the Stampin' Up! world-Saleabration. The Crafty Collaborators are collaborating (lol!) to show you some of our faves from the new Mini.


My project features one of my favorite suites, the Country Floral Lane suite. I am a sucker for gingham, and one of the products is some beautiful Gingham DSP, and another set  as well. And the burlap ribbon with the stitching-Be Still My Heart! (pun totally intended!) The stamp set and coordinating punch are perfect for Valentine's Day, friendship cards, even 3D treat holder projects.

I created a very simple Fancy Fold-a top folding card base with only 1" for the card front. Then I adhered my embellished scalloped rectangle die cut to the 1' flap. I wrapped the burlap ribbon around the rectangle and secured it with some Sweet Sorbet Baker's Twine and a glue dot.




The Very Best Trio Punch added some fancy corners to the Basic White inside layer of my card. You can scroll down to see measurements and products used, but make sure to take time to hop through and see what my friends have shared today.


Card Measurements:
  • Mint Macaron Card Base 4-1/4 x 6-1/2, scored at 5-1/2
  • Mint Macaron Scalloped Contours die
  • DSP 3/4 x 4, 2-5/8 x 3-7/8
  • Basic White Inside Panel 4 x 5-1/4, crop corners with Very Best Trio Punch
  • Basic White 1/2 x 4 to stamp sentiment and a scrap to stamp the heart
Did you love the DSP and ribbon I used on this card? You can get a sample of ALL of the DSP, ribbon, and embellishments in the new catalog-Sign up for my Paper, Ribbon, and Embellishment Share! See all the details HERE

New Catalog/Saleabration Party!

Games, Prizes, Make & Takes, see Product Samples and Project Samples

When: January 21, 2023 1:00 PM

Where: My Home (email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com to register and for directions)

Cost: $15



Scripture Calendar Class
January 28, 1:00
In Person (also available online)
Click here for all the deets!

What’s Happening:
  • January 12 Rose City Stampers (meet on 2nd Thursday if the month, location varies)
  • January 21 Catalog Launch and Saleabration Party1:00 PM my home
  • Christmas Club Friday January 27 6:00 PM my home (features Peaceful Deer stamp set and Deer Punch, more details coming soon)
  • Calendar Class January 28 1:00 my home
  • Sweet and Simple Card Class January 24 6:30 pm my home
  • Technique Club January 17 6:30 pm my home
****if there is more than one class offered free with purchase in a month, only one free class can be chosen. For example, I am offering both the Calendar Class and the Christmas Club free with $50 purchase. To receive both of them free, you would need to purchase $100 in January. 








                                           

Have you seen the kits collection? Here is one of my favorites-ANYTHING to help me organize! And I am promising to be better about sending cards in the New Year, so I know this is going to be a huge help.
To see all of the available kits, Click here


If you live in the US, do not have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and would like a copy of the catalog, email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with "Catalog Request" in the subject line, and I will be happy to send you one!



Available Now!

Email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with "Catalog Request" in the subject line to request a current catalog, or click on the image to view online.












Do you love Stampin' Up! products? Have a long wish list? Become a happy shopper and purchase from yourself at a discount, or even build a business. I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up.

Love,
Nina





 







12 comments: