Saturday, February 4, 2023

Stampin' For Christmas February Blog Hop



Who doesn't love free stuff! And there are so many pretties to choose from! Click here to start shopping!


It's a great time to join my team-the Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, SASS for short. Click "Join the Fun" at the top for more information!

Hey Y'all!
We've made it to February! Woo Hoo! January was a long year, but we survived. Here in South Georgia, we experienced all 4 seasons, most of the time in one day!

This pretty much sums it up. So are you happy about more cold weather? Or are you like me, ready for warmer weather? I love it to be cold at Christmas, I mean who wants to drink hot chocolate in front of a blazing fire when it's 80 degrees? Yes, that has really happened where I live! 
Speaking of Christmas, here at the Stampin’ For Christmas monthly blog hop, we are celebrating all year long! We share a Christmas project the first Saturday of every month to help you (and us!) get ready for the Christmas season so hopefully it doesn't sneak up on us. I love getting inspiration all year long...and also seeing projects I can adapt for other holidays!
The project I am sharing today is one we made at my January Christmas Club that featured the Peaceful Deer stamp set and Deer Builder Punch. 



This Box/Bag was created using the retired DSP that coordinated with this bundle. But it can be recreated for any occasion, Valentine's Day perhaps? It is also a great way to use your DSP, you know, to make room for more!
Make sure to hop through and see all of the projects we've created this month, and be sure to subscribe to our blogs so you can see the projects all year long! 


If you would like the instructions to make the project, you can purchase the January Christmas Club Tutorial for $10. It includes instructions to make this project and 3 cards, one of which is a Fun Fold. Just email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with Peaceful Deer Tutorial in the subject line, I will give you my Paypal or Venmo information and once payment is received, I will send you the tutorial.
February's Club features the Ringed With Nature stamp set, the Tree Rings Dies, and the Tree Rings Hybrid Embossing Folder. There are 3 ways to get the projects for the Christmas Club:
  • $25 to attend the in person class, or $30 to have supplies mailed to you
  • Purchase $50 from me and attend the class for free, or have supplies mailed to you
  • Purchase the tutorial for $10
You don't have to participate every month. To sign up, email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with Christmas Club in the subject line by the 5th of the month. 






                                           

Have you seen the kits collection? Here is one of my favorites-ANYTHING to help me organize! And I am promising to be better about sending cards in the New Year, so I know this is going to be a huge help.
To see all of the available kits, Click here


If you live in the US, do not have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and would like a copy of the catalog, email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with "Catalog Request" in the subject line, and I will be happy to send you one!



Available Now!

Email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with "Catalog Request" in the subject line to request a current catalog, or click on the image to view online.












Do you love Stampin' Up! products? Have a long wish list? Become a happy shopper and purchase from yourself at a discount, or even build a business. I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up.

Love,
Nina





 









3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely project, I love gift wraps! Often the wrap is even more appreciated than the gift, since it is handmade with love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! One of my favorite things about Stampin’ Up!

      Delete
  2. Really a cute idea and versatile. I love it!

    ReplyDelete