Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Announcing February's Christmas Club-Ringed With Nature



Who doesn't love free stuff! And there are so many pretties to choose from! Click here to start shopping!


It's a great time to join my team-the Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, SASS for short. Click "Join the Fun" at the top for more information!

Hey Y'all!
I am so excited about my monthly Christmas Club! I created it because every year when the Mini Catalog that features many of our Christmas stamps comes out, I order all of these sets that I love. Then the next thing I know it's the middle of December and I haven't even inked some of them up! Tell me you do the same thing!
So I have started a monthly class I am calling my "Christmas Club" featuring one Christmas stamp or bundle every month. The class will include 4 projects, including at least one Fun Fold card and most classes will include a 3D project. Even though it is called a "club," you can participate month by month, there is no obligation to buy every month. 
February's Christmas Club features the Ringed With Nature Stamp and Tree Rings Hybrid Embossing Folder.


There are so many fun features about this set! First, the Hybrid Embossing Folder that embosses AND cuts images. It looks intimidating, but I promise it's not. Second, this is a great all around stamp that can be used for many different occasions; it's not just limited to Christmas. 


Check out this Valentine card I made with it! Here is the Facebook Live video showing you how to create the card and also see how to use the Hybrid Embossing Folder. 


It is carrying over from the July-December 2022 Mini, so it is no longer bundled. But if you order it from me for this class, I will give you the 10% bundle discount. Normal purchase price with tax and shipping would be $70.73. You can purchase from me for $65 (and you will get a Saleabration item, woohoo!0 However, to get the discount, you cannot order it online yourself. You will need to email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with Ringed With Nature Christmas Club in the subject line. Let me know you would like to order the bundle and how you would like to pay, by Paypal or Venmo, and I will send you my link. You can also purchase just the tutorial for $10. 

 4 ways to get this class:
  • $25 In person (you do not need to own the bundle) Friday February 24 6:00 pm
  • $35 by mail (you will need the bundle and inks, all the other supplies will be mailed, see inks and other supplies used below)
  • FREE with $50 minimum purchase
  • $10 for the Tutorial




                                           

Have you seen the kits collection? Here is one of my favorites-ANYTHING to help me organize! And I am promising to be better about sending cards in the New Year, so I know this is going to be a huge help.
To see all of the available kits, Click here


If you live in the US, do not have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and would like a copy of the catalog, email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with "Catalog Request" in the subject line, and I will be happy to send you one!



Available Now!

Email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with "Catalog Request" in the subject line to request a current catalog, or click on the image to view online.












Do you love Stampin' Up! products? Have a long wish list? Become a happy shopper and purchase from yourself at a discount, or even build a business. I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up.

Love,
Nina





 







No comments:

Post a Comment