Saturday, April 17, 2021

Tools of the Trade: Paper Trimmer, Snips, Bone Folder, Grid Paper

 Hey Y'all!

I am starting a new series called Tools of the Trade, and I will be featuring tools we use in Papercrafting. I will demonstrate them and give you some tips and tricks to help you make stunning cards that will WOW those you give them to.

For this first post in the series, I am focusing on 4 tools: the Paper Trimmer, Bone Folder, Snips, and Grid Paper.  To make great cards, you need a great paper cutter. I love the Stampin' Up! paper trimmer because it has a cutting blade and a scoring blade, and it is easy to read. Watch the FB live video to see how easy it is to cut panels for your cards and how the other tools make crafting so much easier!


 

And here is the card I made in the video:

Measurements:
  • Basic White Thick Card Base 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
  • Misty Moonlight Panel 4-1/8 x 5-3/8
  • Hydrangea Hill DSP (Designer Series Paper) 4 x 5-1/4
Look for this series every Saturday! Be sure to subscribe to my blog so you don't miss any inspiration. Also, connect with me on FB and Instagram. If you would like to order any of the products I've used, click on the images below to go to my online store.  Anyone who orders in the month of April 2021 will receive this awesome Mini Album Tutorial Bundle with 18 tutorials! 

Thanks for stopping by, go create something beautiful to share!
Love,
Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment