Friday, April 16, 2021

Positive Thoughts Birthday Card

 Hey Y’all!

Who loves bright, cheerful colors? If you do, then this card will not disappoint! I wanted to make a birthday card for an old friend from high school...she is battling breast cancer, is in the hospital, and her birthday is this coming Monday.


I chose the stamp set "Positive Thoughts" and matching dies, and then "Happy Thoughts" for the birthday sentiment.


I chose a piece of Peony Garden DSP to ground those bright colors, and stamped the leaf image in Basic Gray directly onto it. I also did some Tone on Tone stamping on the other layers to add texture. I used my snips to "rough up" the edges to add even more texture. I added 3 Matte Black Dots to the body of the butterfly, and a strip of the Polka Dot ribbon behind the focal image.


I pray this card lifts her spirits...her name is Susan, will you join me in praying for her? 
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope, as always, I have encouraged you to create something beautiful to share with others!
If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used today, I would so appreciate your business! Just click on any image below to go to my online store. The Peony Garden DSP and the Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon are retiring and will not be available much longer. I am offering a Mini Album Tutorial bundle with 18 projects!!
for anyone who purchases from me in April 2021
Love,
Nina







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment