Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Fine Art Floral Suite

 Hey Y’all!

I wanted to share a couple of projects I made over the weekend with the Fine Art Floral Suite.



The first is a "Thank You" card.


I used my Stamparatus for the die cut image, and did the "thumping" technique with the Stamp and Write markers. To do this, ink up your stamp with the lightest color, then "thump" the tip of the darker colored marker against the stamp.


I used the retiring Story Label Punch as a base for the flower and my sentiment, and the Detailed Trio Punch to punch ribbon holes to thread my ribbon through. 


The second project is this adorable tag that went so well with a baby gift! I also used a die from the brand new Annual Catalog, see that scalloped edge!


Remember, you only have a couple of weeks left to get the retiring products from the Annual Catalog.  Thanks for stopping by, hope I've inspired you to create something beautiful today!
Love,
Nina


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment