Saturday, August 5, 2017

Stamping 101, With a Southern Accent, of course!

Hey Y'all!
So guess what? I'm a blogger now!!! At least I hope so! I am hoping and praying this works.  Me and technology don't exactly geehaw (that is a southern word that means we don't get along well. I don't call this Nina's Southern Accents for nothin'!)
I am hoping to share my love of stamping and papercrafting with you.  Today I filmed a video of a simple card I made.  I am starting a series of tutorials to teach you the basics of cardmaking.

Here is the card I made, there is also a video tutorial.  If you are interested in any of the projects used, please contact me or order from my online store: www.southernaccents.stampinup.net.  Stay tuned for more cardmaking and papercrafting tutorials, thanks for stopping by!  




Here is the video tutorial:
I think I crashed You Tube!!!! Oh No! You Tube will not pull up for anything after I've tried a gazillion times to upload my video there! Here is the message I keep getting:

Isn't that hilarious?! I am the woman that blew up You Tube!!!! Oh well, I am uploading through my blog page, no You Tube videos yet :(.  At least I thought I was.  Apparently my video size is too large or something, I keep getting an error.  Sorry y'all! Head over to my Facebook Group South Georgia Stampers, I am pretty sure I can upload it there! Stay tuned, maybe I can get it to upload to YouTube, my frustration limit has been reached!
Have a great day, and if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I would love to be yours!
Nina
and her accent



No comments:

Post a Comment