Saturday, June 4, 2022

Peaceful Deer-Stampin For Christmas Blog Hop






Hey Y'all!
It's the first Saturday of the month, and that means it's time for our monthly Stampin' For Christmas Blog Hop. 



Today I'm sharing this card I made with the Peaceful Deer stamp and coordinating Deer Builder punch. Pool Party, Gray Granite, and Real Red is the color palette I chose for this project. If you know me, you know if I make a Christmas Card, some shade of red is going to be included somewhere. I chose the Real Red Mini Ruffled Ribbon, but it just seemed too wide, so I cut it lengthwise to give me a narrow stirp of ribbon to tie around my panel.


Here is a look at the inside of the card. We enjoy inspiring your creativity every month, now take a look at what everyone is sharing!

Card Measurements:
  • Cardbase-Basic White Thick 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
  • Real Red panel 4-1/8 x 5-3/8
  • Basic White panel 4 x 5-1/4






Our Kits are on sale! Grab a few and give as gifts, or invite friends over to craft with you!



If you live in the US, do not have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and would like a copy of the catalog, email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with "Catalog Request" in the subject line, and I will be happy to send you one!

Coming Soon!





Do you love Stampin' Up! products? Have a long wish list? Become a happy shopper and purchase from yourself at a discount, or even build a business. I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up.


Free tutorial Bundle with over 30 tutorials from demonstrators from across the globe with Minimum $50 Purchase in June
Thanks for stopping by today, go make something beautiful!
Love,
Nina





 



2 comments:

  1. beautiful card - the blending brushes give such a beautiful finish x

    ReplyDelete