Monday, June 20, 2022

Free Shipping June 21!





Hey Y'all!
Take advantage of free shipping ONE DAY ONLY June 21 on orders of $75 or more. Remember to check out the Clearance Rack and Last Chance Items. Also a great time to stock up on consumables-adhesive, cardstock, envelopes, etc. And if you’ve had your eye on the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss, now would be a great time to get it. 
I am away at Youth Camp with our church, I’m having an awesome time, but I’m looking forward to getting home and sharing projects we made at our SAS Squad Craft Day in conjunction with Stampin’ Up’s Creativity Now event. 


Our Kits are on sale! Grab a few and give as gifts, or invite friends over to craft with you!



If you live in the US, do not have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and would like a copy of the catalog, email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with "Catalog Request" in the subject line, and I will be happy to send you one!

Coming Soon!





Do you love Stampin' Up! products? Have a long wish list? Become a happy shopper and purchase from yourself at a discount, or even build a business. I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up.


Free tutorial Bundle with over 30 tutorials from demonstrators from across the globe with Minimum $50 Purchase in June



You may purchase the bundle for $20, email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com to purchase.


TAMS




Thanks for stopping by today, go make something beautiful!
Love,
Nina





 



No comments:

Post a Comment