Thursday, April 7, 2022

Sunflower Rosette Card for the Cardstock Blog Hop








Hey Y'all!
Today the Crafty Collaborators are showcasing THE staple of card making-Cardstock! When I first got in to cardmaking, I confess, I bought the cheap stuff. I was like, "What's the difference?" Believe me, there is a difference! In how it stamps, the quality, the sturdiness, and a plus about Stampin' Up!’s cardstock is the color coordination with all the other products-the paper matches the ink matches the ribbon matches the markers matches the DSP and on and on.


Besides using it for cardbases and to stamp on, there are so many things we use our cardstock for.  I chose to make these sunflower rosettes. 


I used Bumblebee cardstock (one of the retiring In-Colors) to make the rosettes. I used Sentimental Swirls and Bumblebee ink to stamp the swirl image, scored every 1/4 inch on the 11 inch side, then cut a 1" strip for the small flower, and (2) 1-1/2" strips for large flower, one is 1-1/2 x 11 and another 1-1/2 x 5-1/2. The center of the flower is Early Espresso circles embossed with the Parisian 3D embossing folder. I used the Birch Background stamp to create the background, and the stem and leaves were stamped in Mossy Meadow. 
Once you use Stampin' Up's cardstock and see the difference, there ain't no going back! Now let's see what everyone else is sharing today!





Waves Of The Ocean
Available Now! Click HERE to order!



Live in the US and don't have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I would love to be your demonstrator! Need a catalog? Email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with CATALOG REQUEST in the subject line.



Do you love Stampin' Up! products? Have a long wish list? Become a happy shopper and purchase from yourself at a discount, or even build a business. I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up.


Free tutorial Bundle with over 30 tutorials from demonstrators from across the globe with Minimum $50 Purchase in April
Love,
Nina





 



11 comments: