Sunday, April 24, 2022

Hues of Happiness Card for the Share It Sunday Blog Hop




Hey Y'all!
It’s the Share It Sunday Blog Hop, and that means we can choose any project to share. 
I’ve been playing with new product from the 2022-23 Annual Catalog. So many cards to make, so little time! 

I was working on cards for a swap I was participating using products from the Hues of Happiness Suite.  I created these variegated flowers, but didn’t like how they looked on the card for the swap, so I changed the design. (Now y’all know I can’t show my swap card until everyone receives theirs.) But then I had all of these flowers. So I created this bonus card!


I started with a Basic White Thick card base and cropped the edge with one of the Basic Borders dies. I stamped the leaf image in Pool Party, then arranged a cluster of 3 flowers, popping one up with dimensionals. Can you see those black specks on the card? Just use the brush end of a Basic Black Stampin’ Write marker, and flick it against the opening of the cap. I have a marker designated for this technique. I stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy onto a 1/2” strip of Basic White. A piece of White Glittered Organdy ribbon and some Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels finished off my card.


To create the variegated flowers, use Water Painters to add ink to a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock, then stamp the images. 




Die cut the flowers and add to your project.


One more thing! I made 12 of these cards for Honor Flight Veterans. Lyssa Zwolanek, a fellow demonstrator, is trying to get 1,000 cards to give to Veterans on every Honor Flight from Wisconsin. I used a retired stamp set, Loyal and True. The DSP is from the Hey Sports Fan Collection.
So I have had a busy weekend, 23 cards made so far, and now I am headed back to my craft desk to play some more! I guess I will clean the house tomorrow😜
Hop through and see what everyone else has been working on!





Paper & Ribbon Shares and In Color Club Details
***Registration deadline April 30

Paper Share $45 (add $10 for shipping)
  • Abigail Rose-1 6x12 sheet of each design
  • Awash In Beauty-1 6x12 sheet of each design
  • Butterfly Kisses- 2 6x6 sheets of each design
  • Happy Forest Friends-1 6x12 sheet of each design
  • He's The Man-1 6x12 of each design
  • Hues of Happiness-1 6x12 of each design
  • Lovely In Linen-1 6 x12 of each design
  • Perfectly Penciled-1 6x12 of each design
  • Pretty Prints-1 6x12 of each design
  • sun Prints-1 6x12 of each design
  • Tea Boutique-2 6x6 of each design
  • Texture Chic-1 6x12 of each design
  • Brushstroke-1 6x6 of each color
  • Distressed Gold-1 6x12
  • Lovely Layers Vellum-1 sheet of each design
  • Design A Daydream-1 6x12 of each design
Ribbon Share $12 (add $8 for shipping)
  • Rose Gold and White-2 yards
  • Old Olive/Sahara Sand-1 yard of each
  • Petal Pink soft Polyester-2 yards
  • Natural Finish-2 yards
  • Silver metallic Edge-2 yards
Paper & Ribbon Share $52 ($5 savings, add $10 for shipping)
Includes all of the Paper share and Ribbon Share, plus receive a bonus package of embellishments from me!

To register, email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with Shares in the subject line, include which share you would like to register for, your name and address, and if you will need items to be shipped. 
***Deadline to Register-April 30th
***Payment Due May 2 (Due to Stampin' Up!'s policies, I cannot accept payments before April 26)

Here Is Another Great Way to get product without breaking the bank!

check out my In Color Club!


In Color club
To register, email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with In Color Club Classic or In Color Club Lite in the subject line (the one you are signing up for), include your name and address and if you will require shipping.
In Color Club Classic $50/month (add $8 for shipping)
  • 1 pack of cardstock (24 sheets)
  • 1 ink pad
  • 1 ink refill
  • 1 bolt of Metallic Woven Ribbon
  • 1 bolt of Baker's Twine
  • 2 Stampin' Blends
  • 1 Stampin' Write Marker
  • (8) 6x6 DSP pieces
  • 4 sheets of 6x6 Glimmer Paper
  • In Color Matte Decorative Dots
****During Saleabration months, you will receive a Saleabration Product!
In Color Club Lite $30/month (add $8 for shipping)
  • 1/2 pack of Cardstock (12 sheets)
  • Ink Spot
  • (8) 6x6 DSP pieces
  • 2 yards of ribbon
  • 1 bolt of Baker's Twine
  • 2 Stampin' Blends
  • 1 Stampin' Write Marker
***Registration deadline April 30
***Payment Due the 5th of each month
***Due to product supply chain issues, some products may not be currently available and will be shipped with the next month's order when they come back in stock. You will be notified if your month's order is missing an item.



Waves Of The Ocean
Available Now! Click HERE to order!
***some items are sold out and no longer available



Goes Live May 3!



Live in the US and don't have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I would love to be your demonstrator! Need a catalog? Email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with CATALOG REQUEST in the subject line.



Do you love Stampin' Up! products? Have a long wish list? Become a happy shopper and purchase from yourself at a discount, or even build a business. I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up.


Free tutorial Bundle with over 30 tutorials from demonstrators from across the globe with Minimum $50 Purchase in April

You may purchase the bundle for $20, email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com to purchase.


TAMS




Thanks for stopping by today, go make something beautiful!
Love,
Nina





 



12 comments: