Friday, April 8, 2022

Beyond The Horizon-March 2022 Paper Pumpkin Blog Hop




Hey Y'all!
I am so happy I get to participate in this month's Paper Pumpkin blog hop. Where I live, the mail can be so slow, and my kit doesn't come in time. But this month's kit that coordinates with the On The Horizon bundle in the January-June Mini Catalog is one of my favorites!


I love the landscape scenes, have I told y'all my favorite vacation destination is the Smoky Mountains? I think that's why I love this set so much. The card fronts are absolutely gorgeous! I decided to make a Panorama card by cutting up one of the cardfronts into 4-7/8 x 1-1/8 strips. I matted those onto Misty Moonlight strips cut 1/8" bigger. I used the stamp set from the kit and some of the embellishments. My kit was missing the ribbon, so I pulled out my Pale Papaya woven ribbon and added it. I mounted all of this on a Pale Papaya card base that I stamped with one of the images to give it some textture. 
I hope I've given you some inspiration to use with your kit, now let's see what everyone else is sharing!





Waves Of The Ocean
Available Now! Click HERE to order!



Live in the US and don't have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I would love to be your demonstrator! Need a catalog? Email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with CATALOG REQUEST in the subject line.



Do you love Stampin' Up! products? Have a long wish list? Become a happy shopper and purchase from yourself at a discount, or even build a business. I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up.


Free tutorial Bundle with over 30 tutorials from demonstrators from across the globe with Minimum $50 Purchase in April

You may purchase the bundle for $20, email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com to purchase.


TAMS




Thanks for stopping by today, go make something beautiful!
Love,
Nina





 



4 comments: