Monday, April 18, 2022

Inspirational Music Blog Hop








Hey Y'all!
Happy Monday! Today, the Crafty Collaborators are sharing projects centered around Music. Music has been a huge part of my life since I was a little girl. I started piano lessons at 5 years old, and now I am part of the Worship Team at our church...I play the organ/keyboard. So I was excited about this hop.


The Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder was the perfect background for my project. I chose a sentiment from Ranunculus Romance, then stamped it in Memento onto a label cropped with one of the Tasteful Labels dies (I am so sad those are retiring!)



I chose the Black & White Gingham ribbon because of the black and white keys on a piano. I finished off my card with a couple of Black Matte Dots. 


The inside of my card was stamped with music notes from a brand new stamp in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog-Sweet Songbirds. And don't forget the envelope! I embossed the flap with the Merry Melody embossing folder.
I can't wait to send this card to our Worship Leader...she truly shares her heart every Sunday.
Now let see what everyone else is sharing!



Paper & Ribbon Shares and In Color Club Details
***Registration deadline April 30

Paper Share $45 (add $10 for shipping)
  • Abigail Rose-1 6x12 sheet of each design
  • Awash In Beauty-1 6x12 sheet of each design
  • Butterfly Kisses- 2 6x6 sheets of each design
  • Happy Forest Friends-1 6x12 sheet of each design
  • He's The Man-1 6x12 of each design
  • Hues of Happiness-1 6x12 of each design
  • Lovely In Linen-1 6 x12 of each design
  • Perfectly Penciled-1 6x12 of each design
  • Pretty Prints-1 6x12 of each design
  • sun Prints-1 6x12 of each design
  • Tea Boutique-2 6x6 of each design
  • Texture Chic-1 6x12 of each design
  • Brushstroke-1 6x6 of each color
  • Distressed Gold-1 6x12
  • Lovely Layers Vellum-1 sheet of each design
  • Design A Daydream-1 6x12 of each design
Ribbon Share $12 (add $8 for shipping)
  • Rose Gold and White-2 yards
  • Old Olive/Sahara Sand-1 yard of each
  • Petal Pink soft Polyester-2 yards
  • Natural Finish-2 yards
  • Silver metallic Edge-2 yards
Paper & Ribbon Share $52 ($5 savings, add $10 for shipping)
Includes all of the Paper share and Ribbon Share, plus receive a bonus package of embellishments from me!

To register, email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with Shares in the subject line, include which share you would like to register for, your name and address, and if you will need items to be shipped. 
***Deadline to Register-April 30th
***Payment Due May 2 (Due to Stampin' Up!'s policies, I cannot accept payments before April 26)

Here Is Another Great Way to get product without breaking the bank!

check out my In Color Club!


In Color club
To register, email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with In Color Club Classic or In Color Club Lite in the subject line (the one you are signing up for), include your name and address and if you will require shipping.
In Color Club Classic $50/month (add $8 for shipping)
  • 1 pack of cardstock (24 sheets)
  • 1 ink pad
  • 1 ink refill
  • 1 bolt of Metallic Woven Ribbon
  • 1 bolt of Baker's Twine
  • 2 Stampin' Blends
  • 1 Stampin' Write Marker
  • (8) 6x6 DSP pieces
  • 4 sheets of 6x6 Glimmer Paper
  • In Color Matte Decorative Dots
****During Saleabration months, you will receive a Saleabration Product!
In Color Club Lite $30/month (add $8 for shipping)
  • 1/2 pack of Cardstock (12 sheets)
  • Ink Spot
  • (8) 6x6 DSP pieces
  • 2 yards of ribbon
  • 1 bolt of Baker's Twine
  • 2 Stampin' Blends
  • 1 Stampin' Write Marker
***Registration deadline April 30
***Payment Due the 5th of each month
***Due to product supply chain issues, some products may not be currently available and will be shipped with the next month's order when they come back in stock. You will be notified if your month's order is missing an item.



Waves Of The Ocean
Available Now! Click HERE to order!
***some items are sold out and no longer available



Goes Live May 3!



Live in the US and don't have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I would love to be your demonstrator! Need a catalog? Email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with CATALOG REQUEST in the subject line.



Do you love Stampin' Up! products? Have a long wish list? Become a happy shopper and purchase from yourself at a discount, or even build a business. I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up.


Free tutorial Bundle with over 30 tutorials from demonstrators from across the globe with Minimum $50 Purchase in April
Thanks for stopping by today, go make something beautiful!
Love,
Nina





 



9 comments:

  1. This is a great card . I love the inside as well I did not get that bundle hmmm now you have me thinking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music is about sharing our hearts and making an emotional connection! great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and great to read about your inspiration. Music has also been a big part of my life growing up too in a very musical family, who also served in music ministry. Such a blessing. Great to be hopping with you on this blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the inside and envelope too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Nina, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete