Sunday, January 30, 2022

Share It Sunday-Days To Remember














Hey Y'all!
It's another Share It Sunday Blog Hop with the Crafty Collaborators, a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe. I love this hop because we get to share whatever we please, and you get to see all kinds of creativity!
I am sharing projects from a class I had last weekend featuring the Days To Remember stamp. Confession: it intimidated me for a looooonnng time. It was one of the first stamps I ordered from the 2021-22 Annual Catalog, but I did not even attempt to use it until about 2 months ago.

But thanks to one of our very own, Gez Carpenter, I learned how easy it is to use. In fact, I CASE'd her easel calendar for one of the projects in my class. Thanks, Gez, for the inspiration! You can see how she created the easel calendar at her blog, Nigezza Creates

A couple of tips for the Easel Calendar:
  • Basic White for the months: 2-1/2 x 3
  • Use Foam Adhesive Sheets with the numbers from the Playful Alphabet dies to pop them up easily.

 

We also created this sticky note holder. 


 

And 2 cards using the Basic White Note Cards & Envelopes. The Rainbow of Happiness bundle and coordinating DSP, Sunshine & Rainbows (which, by the way, is FREE during Saleabration!) was a perfect compliment to this set. And did you know the Cloud punch also coordinates with the DSP? I also used the Flowers & Leaves punch to add flowers to the "calendar" card.
I made a video to show how to line up the numbers on the ink pad. 

Now it's time to hop around and see what everyone else is sharing!




Live in the US and don't have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I would love to be your demonstrator! Need a catalog? Email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with CATALOG REQUEST in the subject line.




WANT TWO FREE STAMP SETS?
Saleabration is a great time to become a demonstrator! The Starter Kit is ALWAYS the best deal in the catalog, but it's even better during Saleabration! Get $125 of products, for only $99, PLUS 2 FREE STAMP SETS OF YOUR CHOICE! I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up!




Love,
Nina





 



13 comments: