Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Friendly Hello Card







Hey Y'all!
Today, I wanted to share a card made with the Friendly Hello stamp set, one of the free items you can choose during Saleabraton. What is even better, it also has coordinating DSP. You get them both with a $100 product purchase.


I love the images in this set, and the colors of the DSP are just beautiful! 

The colors used were Pale Papaya and Basic Gray. I stamped the bird image on a piece of vellum that was die cut with the Layering Circles dies. I created the background with some "tone on tone" stamping-stamping in Pale Papaya onto a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Pale Papaya cardstock. 


I added some sparkle to the greeting with my Wink of Stella pen. This is one of the cards we will be making at my monthly Sweet and Simple class starting back February 7. Click on "Calendar" above to see the details and also other classes available. 
I will be sharing more projects made with the stamp set and DSP this week. If you aren't already subscribed to my blog, make sure you do so you don't miss any inspiration! 



Live in the US and don't have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I would love to be your demonstrator! Need a catalog? Email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with CATALOG REQUEST in the subject line.




WANT TWO FREE STAMP SETS?
Saleabration is a great time to become a demonstrator! The Starter Kit is ALWAYS the best deal in the catalog, but it's even better during Saleabration! Get $125 of products, for only $99, PLUS 2 FREE STAMP SETS OF YOUR CHOICE! I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up!




Free Gift for Every order in january
Crafty Collaborators Tutorial Bundle with project ideas from demonstrators all over the globe!

TAMS




Thanks for stopping by today, go make something beautiful!
Love,
Nina





 



No comments:

Post a Comment