Thursday, September 10, 2020

Gift Wrapping Southern Style

Hey Y'all!
One thing I love about gift giving is the presentation...I want my present to be the prettiest one on the table!  I titled this post "Gift Wrapping Southern Style" because nothing says Southern to me more than red gingham and sunflowers.  

For this gift of kitchen essentials, I made a wrap by cutting the bottom off of a brown paper lunch bag, then cutting it down the middle.  


Then I used the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set and stamped the sunflower and leaves in a random pattern all over the bag. To add more to the shabby chic look, I used a journaling pen to add black "stitching" to the edge of the bag, and also to highlight the stitching on the tag. I wadded up the bag, then smoothed it back out to give more texture.


For the tag, I used my favorite set of dies, the Stitched So Sweetly dies and the Toile Tidings DSP that I am SO GLAD returned in this year's Holiday Mini Catalog!  I inked the small sunflower in Bumblebee, and used a sponge dauber to add the Mossy Meadow to the leaves.  Raffia and a silk flower attached with hot glue "wrapped it up." 
If you will notice, there is a brand new product listed in the product list below....The Stampin' Cut and Emboss is available to customers!  I love mine!  You can pay full price, or you can get it for $99 and free shipping if you sign up as a demonstrator.  AND the month of September, Stampin' Up! is offering even more than the usual $125 for $99.  You get 2 extra stamp sets plus rhinestone embellishments, and enough precut card kits to make 16 cards, in a class if you choose to.


 So you can be a "kit-napper"-get the deal one time and never order again, be a "happy shopper" -buy from yourself at a discount, or share the love and build a business.  I would love for you to join my SASS squad, contact me if you have any questions-ninamac32@hotmail.com. To join, just click "Join The Fun" at the top of the page.
If you would like to order any of the products I've used, simply click on the images below to go to my online store. Thanks for stopping by, see you next time!
Love,
Nina

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment