Friday, May 29, 2020

My Favorite Last Chance Products-Saying Goodbye Is So Hard To Do

Hey Y'all!
I have been MIA for a couple of weeks, but with good excuse....we had a wedding!  Finally, my daughter and her fiance were able to have their big wedding celebration.  I feel like my life has almost been on pause for over a year-we've been planning since last April-and I would find myself saying "when the wedding is over," or "after the wedding." Well, the wedding is over and I hit the reset button!  Anybody else?
Today I wanted to share my favorite Last Chance products, those items that are being discontinued and will no longer be available.  I don't want you guys to miss out, so here they are:


#5-The Starburst Punch

This is great to use with the 2" Circle Punch for quick and easy layering, as you see in the simple gift tag below.


#4-Stitched Labels Dies

Y'all know I am crazy about anything stitched, and these are some beautiful dies!


#3-Above The Clouds Bundle

This is such a fun set with great sentiments, and that punch is so versatile!


#2-Music From The Heart

If you are a music lover or know one, you need this set. This set was designed by Million Dollar Sales Achiever Dawn Olchefske (I looked it up to make sure I spelled her name right, and I did! Yay me :) ) I love the piano keys, the piano, how you can make a guitar combining 2 of the stamps, the font, the sentiments...This is one I want to yell at Stampin' Up! "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING???" It is definitely staying in my permanent collection.


And finally........drum roll............

#1-Over The Moon


Cows....need I say more.  Well, if your daughter loved cows the way mine does, you would understand. 


So now you know my top favorites, what are yours? And even though saying goodbye is so hard to do, wait til you say hello to the new 2020-21 Annual Catalog!  Don't have one yet?  If you live in the US and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I would love to send you one!  Just email me at ninamac70@gmail.com with your name and address, and I will get one to you. To order any of these products, all you have to do is click on the product image and it will take you to my online store.  I would love to earn your business, let me know if I can help with any of your crafting needs!

Love,
Nina








No comments:

Post a Comment