Sunday, May 17, 2020

Let's Get Hopping Round 31-My Happy Color

Hey Y'all!
Where is the time going?  It seems like our last hop with this amazing group was just a couple of weeks ago!  But I always enjoy sharing projects with these fabulous ladies.  Today there is lots of happiness floating around because we are showcasing our "happy color." And the winner for me is....


Coastal Cabana!  As Dena Rekow over at The Creativity Cave says, "It's the color that let's us know God loves us!"  


Since we all need alot of happiness right now, why stop at our happy color?  You know what else makes me happy....stitching! The Stitched Labels dies and Stitched All Around stamp set were perfect for my project.


In fact, the only thing sad about this is they are retiring...they are available through June 2 OR WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.  So if you love them, get them quick before they are gone


I did want to give Bermuda Bay an honorable mention. I layered the Brights DSP in both colors.  PS, see that gingham?  Something else that make me happy.  :)


I just had to add this project...and here is the story behind it.  The other day I was talking with a customer, and she told me how she loved to make those "Happy Boxes."  I asked how she made them, and she said, "You know, that curvy box die. I call them happy boxes. I give them to everybody!" What a perfect name for the Mini Curvy Keepsake Box, which, happily, is not retiring!  I paired Bermuda Bay cardstock with the Coastal Cabana DSP, and used the sentiment from Meant To Be.


I am putting some chocolate in that Happy Box and giving it and the card to my friend because, well, chocolate makes us both REALLY happy! So what is your happy color?  Let me know in the comments! Now make sure to hop on over to my lovely friend Tracy Bish, and get some more happiness!




My happy place is definitely my craft room.  Not only does it make me happy to create, it also brings so much joy to share what I've created, and, hopefully, bring happiness to someone else.  Stampin' Up! has been encouraging people to #sendsunshine.  That is what I plan to do with these projects, and I hope you are inspired to do the same.  If you live in the US and don't already have a demonstrator, and would like to order products I've used today, click on the links below to go to my online store. If you would like a catalog, please contact me and I will be happy to send you one.   

Product List

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Nina and I love the idea of calling the curvy keepsake boxes, "Happy boxes"
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card & gift box! Love the colours 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects Nina, I am going to miss the Stitched All Around Bundle, I love the texture that they create on cards. Thank you for sharing your Happy!

    ReplyDelete