Tuesday, December 22, 2020

The Most Simple Christmas Card Ever

 Hey Y'all!

Anybody working on last minute Christmas stuff?  Please tell me I am not the only one!  There are some gifts I will be delivering, and I wanted to include a card, and I knew our notecards and envelopes would be perfect.


I also love the simple look of just a black sketch.  I combined the Peaceful Nativity set with For Unto Us, brought out my Stamparatus, and cranked out 10 of these in no time.  But what I didn't know was I was creating the perfect 2020 Christmas card....


Oh yes, I did....all 10 of them!  The Stamparatus is awesome.....as long as you have your paper oriented correctly!  Guess what...I'm still giving them!  
Maybe it will give the recipients a good laugh, because we all need one after the year we have had!  And hopefully I've given you a smile today, too!
Merry Christmas!
Love, 
Nina



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment