Monday, December 21, 2020

Quick & Easy Layout Uses up DSP

Hey Y’all!

4 days til Christmas! Do you believe it? I needed some more Christmas cards, and I have a TON of retiring DSP, so this is what I came up with!


It uses the Pine Tree Punch, Hippo and Friends dies, and the Heartwarming Hugs DSP, but this layout can be adapted to use with any DSP, dies, and focal image. I didn’t want to waste the 1/4” strip from my Pear Pizzazz layer, so I ran it through the embossing folder and used it to cover where the DSP meets.


I brought in the For Unto Us stamp for the inside of the card. I love the sentiments in this set, perfect for sharing the true meaning of Christmas. It is retiring soon, so make sure if you want it you order before January 5! 

Card Measurements:

Card Base- WW 8-1/2x5-1/2, score at 4-1/4

Pear Pizzazz layer-4-1/8 x 5-3/8

DSP-4 x 4-1/4, 4 x 1


   

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment