Thursday, December 10, 2020

Quick and Easy Cards

 Hey Y’all!

How many of you are completely finished with all of your Christmas? Decorations up, gifts wrapped, Christmas cards mailed....if you are way behind, you are not alone! That's why I wanted to share this today!


I found this coffee cup at Hobby Lobby, and just loved it!  Then I had a thought, why not CASE it into a card?


I used the Tag Buffet stamp set(which is retiring, by the way), the Heartwarming Hugs DSP, and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  DSP measures 5-1/2 x 2.


I made this on my FB live last night, and originally planned just a landscape oriented card, but it came together so quickly, I decided to do a portrait orientation as well.  I brought in the tree from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set for this one.  DSP measures 4-1/4 x 2-1/4.


So what inspires you?  I love the simplicity of these cards, hope it inspires you as well!
Love, Nina


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment