Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Truly Tailored Bundle



Hey Y'all!
I love this card I am sharing with you today.  I made it with the Truly Tailored Bundle in the 2018 Occasions Catalog (that is retiring in a little over a month by the way).  There is good news and bad news about this set...the good news is the Tailored Tag Punch is carrying over into the new Annual Catalog coming in June.  The bad news is the Truly Tailored stamp set is retiring.  But the even better news is you can buy the bundle (both the stamp set and coordinating punch) and save 10%!
This is a great masculine set.  It seems like that is one of a card maker's biggest struggles-making masculine cards.  This suite has alot of fun items, not only great sentiments in the stamp set, but coordinating paper and embellishments that will make it so easy to create cards for the men in your life!
How do you like the button?  This suite comes with buttons, but I made my own!  Watch the video to see some tips and tricks with the punch (I used it to make the red bow tie), and to see how I made that sweet little button, which make this card much easier and less expensive to mail than adding a real button!
Here is the inside of the card.  I used the Stamparatus, Stampin' Up's brand new stamp positioning tool, (available in the new Annual Catalog June 1) to make sure my sentiment was straight.  I also made multiples of this card, and it was a lifesaver!
Watch the video to see how I made the card.



The punch and Stamparatus made this card come together so easy!  If you are interested in ordering any of the products, click on the pictures below to take you to my online store.  I would love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  Also, make sure to subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel so you don't miss any inspiration!  
Thanks for stopping by!
Love,
Nina





Product List
Truly Tailored Clear-Mount Bundle
$34.00
Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack
$10.00
Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$8.00
Early Espresso 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$8.00
Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$9.00
Night Of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Night Of Navy 1/2" Gingham Ribbon
$7.50
Paper-Piercing Tool
$4.00
Stampin' Pierce Mat
$5.00
Liquid Multipurpose Glue
$4.00
Stamparatus
$49.00

No comments:

Post a Comment