Monday, March 19, 2018

You've Come A Long Way, Baby!

Hey Y'all!
Today's post is going to be a little bit different.  I'm not showing a particular stamp set or technique, no tips or tricks, nothing like that.  Today we are taking a trip down memory lane.  I was cleaning up my Crap, ahem, I mean Craft, Room, and I came across the very first Stampin' Up! cards I made at the first workshop I ever attended.  Want to see?  Here they are:

And that is where I met the person who would soon become my upline and one of my dearest friends.  I had been cardmaking and crafting for awhile, but had only recently learned of Stampin' Up!  I signed up to have a workshop, and then decided to become a demonstrator.  I had to do something to support my habit!  
Guess what else I found....the Make and Take Cards from my Business Launch/Open House.  When you see them, you will understand the title of this post...ok, here goes....
Nothing very fancy.  But I remember my excitement and desire to share with others the joy and satisfaction of creating cards to give to others.  That was October 2016.  I now have a group of stampers that meets once a month, I have a downline of demonstrators, a blog, and a YouTube channel!  I absolutely love what I do, and as the caption under my picture says, this is my therapy.  
And to you, my readers, if you have ever thought about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, there is no better time than Sale-a-bration.  There are only a couple of weeks left to take advantage of the deal Stampin' Up! is offering.  Whether you are a hobbyist or want to pursue making an income playing in your craft room, you have nothing to lose.  You purchase the kit for $99 (free shipping by the way), get $125 of product plus 2 more stamp sets of your choice free.  Then you get to enjoy 20% off of your purchases.  To stay an active demonstrator, you must have $300 in sales every quarter.  If you don't make that, then you just drop.  You owe nothing.  
I would love to have you join my team.  The friendships I have made through Stampin' Up! are priceless.  And just like my pictures show, you don't have to be an expert.  
So, what's stopping you?  Sign up already!  Just click the "Join My Team" link at the top.  I hope you will join me on this journey, I will help you grow and learn any way I can, and in a couple of years you will look back and say the same thing I did...you've come a long way, baby!  
If you are a demonstrator reading this, do you remember the excitement when you first signed up?  Do you still have the first Stampin' Up! card you made?  Do you feel like you have come a long way? 
So come back here Saturday because I have an "amazing" card that is going to knock your socks off for Sale-a-bration Saturday.  I can't wait for you to see it!
Love,
Nina



No comments:

Post a Comment