Sunday, March 25, 2018

Sale-A-Bration Items and Springtime Foil DSP Techniques


Hey Y'all!
I just wanted to remind you this is the FINAL WEEK of Sale-a-bration, it ends this coming Saturday, March 31.  I made a quick video highlighting several of the items available, and I also showed some techniques you can do with that absolutely gorgeous Springtime Foils DSP.  


There are many more Saleabration items to choose from, not just the ones I highlighted in my video.  To see them all, you can click on the Saleabration banner at the top of the page and it will take you to my online store.  Remember, Level 1 items can be earned with a $50 purchase, Level 2 items can be earned with a $100 purchase.  
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a great week!
Love,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment