Friday, February 23, 2018

Barn Door Bundle

Hey Ya'll!
Can you believe we are almost at the end of February?  One of my New Year's Goals was to blog at least once a week. It hasn't happened yet, it's been more like once a month! Well, a goal is something to work towards, right?  Thanks to all of you who support me and hang in there with me!  When I started blogging and doing YouTube videos, I did not realize the time it takes for that process.   As we say in the South, I might have bit off more than I can chew!  But it is worth it to get to share with you guys!  And today, I have an awesome interactive card using a new bundle from the 2018 Occasions Catalog.  It is the Barn Door Bundle, and I fell in love when I saw it.

It has so many options.  For this first card, I stamped the wreath and flowers separately, then used the framelits to cut them out.  I also used a stamp from the Label Me Pretty set, to add the yellow accents above and below the sentiment.
For this next card, I used the stamp set "This Little Piggy" from the annual catalog. 
                                     

I stamped the pig with Basic Black ink, then colored it with a Powder Pink marker and added some green to the grass with my watercolor pencils.  The barn door was stamped in Early Espresso.


I just love those little piggy kisses, don't you?  
                                      

Here is a video showing how to make this interactive card. 



Dimensions:  Card Base-8-1/2 x 5-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
                       Next layer-4x5-1/4 (this is the piece to use with the slider framelit)
                       Whisper White 2-3/8 x 3-5/8
                        Real Red CS for Door and 8 1/2" circles

You can purchase the Barn Door Stamp Set and Sliding Door Framelits separately, but when you purchase them as a bundle, you save 10%.
Also remember that Sale-a-bration is going on through March 31st!  What is Sale-a-bration you ask?  It is only one of the most exciting times of the year in Stampin' Up!  When you purchase $50 of product, you get to choose a Level 1 Sale-a-bration item for FREE!  There are also Level 2 items you can get for $100 purchase.  And if you purchased the Barn Door Bundle and the Little Piggy Stamp Set, it would qualify you for 1 Sale-a-Bration item!  It is also a great time to join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator!  In addition to the great value you get by purchasing the Starter Kit ($125 in products for only $99) you can choose 2 additional stamp set for free!  I would love for you to join my team and join the fun as a demonstrator!  You can click on "Join My Team" at the top of the page, or contact me to find out more information.  
Listed below are the products used, click on any of them and it will take you to my online store where you can purchase the items used.  Subscribe to my blog to receive more papercrafting ideas like this one. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hogs and Kisses!
Nina





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment