Thursday, October 6, 2022

Metallics Blog Hop















Hey Y'all!
Welcome to the Crafty Collaborators' Metallics Blog Hop. We are using metallic elements in our projects today.  This was somewhat of a challenge for me because I tend to lean more to a vintage look, but I love the elegant look of foils as well.


The focal point of my card is a piece of Silver Foil die cut with the tree die from the Aspen Tree dies. I placed a piece of the Snowflake Specialty Vellum behind it and adhered to my card front. My sentiment is heat embossed in silver onto a piece of Basic White cropped with a die from Seasonal Labels.


I also heat embossed the edges of this leaf die cut. To achieve this look, drag the edges of the the paper lightly through the Versamark ink pad, then sprinkle with embossing powder and heat with your heat tool.





And, of course, I had to use some Metallic Edge Ribbon. I colored it with the Light Night of Navy Stampin' Blend.
I can't wait to see all of the other projects, I know you will love them as well! Be sure to hop through to see everyone's creations!


Card Measurements:
  • Balmy Blue Cardbase 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
  • Silver Foil 4 x 5-1/4
  • Snowflake Specialty Paper 4 x 5-1/4
Click here to view and order products used to make this card. 







What A Deal! The Starter Kit is ALWAYS the best deal in the catalog, but October 4-31, you can get even more!


Did you miss the Free event Stampin’ Up! hosted for World Card Making Day? You can watch the replay through October 18. Click Here to watch and craft along!


                      

Have you seen the kits collection? Here are 2 of the newest, and I am so excited about them both! (Birthday Card Organizer kit available October 4, 2022)
To see all of the available kits, Click here


If you live in the US, do not have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and would like a copy of the catalog, email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with "Catalog Request" in the subject line, and I will be happy to send you one!








Do you love Stampin' Up! products? Have a long wish list? Become a happy shopper and purchase from yourself at a discount, or even build a business. I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up.





Thanks for stopping by today, go make something beautiful!
Love,
Nina





 



6 comments: