Saturday, October 1, 2022

A Gift Idea For Stampin’ for the Christmas Blog Hop


Hey Y'all!



I'm so glad I'm getting to join in with my friends for the Stampin' for Christmas Blog Hop! We have been bringing you projects every month to inspire you and, hopefully, keep Christmas from sneaking up on you. Have you CASE'd any of the projects we've shared? I would love to know!
The project I am sharing today is a set of notecards in a box, and they are so easy to make! 



I've used the Kraft Note Cards & Envelopes, along with the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp, the Forever Fern stamp, and the Lovely & Lasting bundle. I used Fall colors for my project, but it can be adapted to use whatever stamps and colors you wish.


The cool thing about this project is that you make your own DSP! The card fronts come from 1 sheet of cardstock!


To make the card fronts, stamp your images in a "cross" pattern in the center of the cardstock, then use your Paper Trimmer to cut the cardstock in quarters to make 4 pieces 4-1/4 x 5-1/2. You will trim these down to make card fronts. You can get 4 A2 size card fronts by trimming the panels to 4 x 5-1/4,  but since I used notecards, I trimmed 2 of the panels to measure 3-5/8 x 4-7/8, and I cut 2 of them down to 4-1/4 x 2-3/4, using a leftover piece to decorate the front of my box.

I used Rich Razzleberry cardstock to make my box, and stamped Tone on Tone images to give it some texture. Here are the measurements for the box:
  • Rich Razzleberry 3-1/2 x 9-1/2, score on the long side @ 3-3/4, 4-1/2, 8-1/4, & 9 (this makes the inner box to hold the cards)
  • Rich Razzleberry 3-3/4 x 10, score on the long side @ 5-1/4 & 6 (this makes the outer cover that wraps around the box)
Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure to check out all of the other neat projects everyone is sharing...Who's ready for Christmas?






If you live in the US, do not have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and would like a copy of the catalog, email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with "Catalog Request" in the subject line, and I will be happy to send you one!








Do you love Stampin' Up! products? Have a long wish list? Become a happy shopper and purchase from yourself at a discount, or even build a business. I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up.

Love,
Nina





 



No comments:

Post a Comment