Friday, November 5, 2021

Starter Kit on Sale for $75!


Hey Y'all!
If you've ever thought about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, as a business or just a happy shopper with a discount, now is a GREAT time to join. The Starter Kit, normally $99, is just $75! That is $125 of product plus FREE SHIPPING for only $75. And there is no risk, even if you choose to never order anything again, you get $125 in product for only $75. 
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! 




Click here to join my team! I would love for you to be a member of my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol!

Preorder the beautiful Eden's Garden Suite!  Click on the image to go to my online store.



free gift with any product purchase in november
Everyone who purchases from me in November will receive a pack of the gorgeous Gold & Rose Gold 6x6 Metallic Specialty Paper (AC pg 135) as my thank you to you!

Thanks for stopping by today, go make something beautiful!
Love,
Nina





 



No comments:

Post a Comment